Your employees form the backbone of your company. But apart from their known talents, unknown factors such as their background with drugs and alcohol use can jeopardize your business’s operations. Having your employees undergo pre-employment testing is crucial before you can have them at their workstation.
We offer the following Pre-employment services:
- Drug & breath alcohol testing – DOT & Non-DOT compliant testing for new hires as well as random and instant screens performed by DOT certified collectors.
- Background screens – We provide background check components, including nationwide criminal records checks, state and county criminal records, sex offender list cross-referencing and more.
- Post-offer physical demands test – We collect medical data through questionnaires for job specific tasks using ISRI.
- Job/Site analysis – We offer a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of specific jobs and work sites, including ergonomic analysis, lift and reach requirements and more.
- Audiometric hearing test – Our OSHA 29 CFR air conduction Audiometric test is performed by certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist.
- Spirometry (Pulmonary Function Test) – Ensure early diagnosis of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other conditions that affect your employees’ breathing.
- Respirator fit test – Our real-time fit testing ensures your employees’ respiratory functions are protected from chemical and environmental hazards.
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Compliance
- Pre Employment — Includes Physical Exam, TB test, Pulmonary Function Test conducted by NIOSH certified technician, X-Ray with B read and Employer and Employee Compliance letters.
- Medical Surveillance — Includes Physical Exam, TB test, Pulmonary Function Test conducted by NIOSH certified technician, X-Ray with B read and Employer and Employee Compliance letters.
Maintain a safe and secure work environment using a comprehensive pre-employment check that ticks all the boxes.